What Is Valverdi Indoor-Out?
Valverdi Indoor-Out is a co-ordinating range of indoor and outdoor porcelain tiles. With a 20mm frost-proof outdoor porcelain and matching 10mm indoor porcelain, Valverdi Indoor-Out creates a seamless transition from inside your home to your outdoor space. Available in a wide range of striking colours, Valverdi Indoor-Out tiles look stylish, are slip-resistant, and are completely colourfast, ensuring that your tiles will look stunning throughout their life.
Valverdi Indoor Outdoor Flooring
Each Valverdi Indoor-Out tile range features a matching 10mm indoor and 20mm outdoor tile, allowing you to create a natural flow between your living spaces. Particularly suited for use with bi-fold, French and patio doors, the indoor and outdoor flooring tiles can be used in kitchens, dining rooms & conservatories and on patios, balconies & terraces.
Valverdi Installation Guide
Find out more about the fixing methods for Valverdi Indoor-Out.
Have a closer look at the Valverdi Indoor-Out range of porcelain tiles.
What Are The Benefits?
A Seamless Transition From Indoors To Out
- Ideal for both internal and external installations, providing a tangible benefit over most natural stone products that tend to be suitable only for internal and external use, but rarely both.
- The 10mm tile is designed for internal use and is slip resistant, attractive and easy to clean.
- The 20mm external product co-ordinates perfectly, and has an added HD slip-resistant surface making it perfect for a wide range of outdoor settings.
Low Porosity, Frost & Stain-Resistant
- The Valverdi range will not be damaged by frost, is highly stain-resistant and will not discolour due to algae. This is due to the process in which the product is made that ensures it does not absorb water.
- In contrast, natural stone is very porous and needs to be regularly sealed to prevent staining and to reduce the risk of algae discolouration.
- Not all natural stone is frost-resistant, which can lead to the surface 'blowing' due to frost damage.
100% Colourfast & Easy To Maintain
- Valverdi Indoor-Out is 100% colourfast, even after decades in the sun, and it does not change colour when wet.
- The product requires little maintenance and is second only to diamond in hardness. It is extremely resistant to scratching.
- For more information about looking after Valverdi tiles, see the LTP Valverdi Porcelain After Care Guide.
- Valverdi porcelain is manufactured from raw materials in a process that uses recycled raw materials. The tiles have a very low whole life environmental cost.
- When installed onto chippings, the tiles will drain to the subsoil and create a sustainable drainage system, therefore reducing the risk of flooding.
Strong & Hard Wearing
- Valverdi porcelain is incredibly strong which means the 20mm outdoor tiles can be laid directly onto stone chippings, speeding up the laying process and potentially halving the installation costs.
- When laid to chippings, the surface is self-draining to your subsoil which reduces run-off to the drains and lessens the risk of flooding for your community.
Easy To Lay
- The 20mm outdoor tiles can also be laid onto pedestals, making the tiles ideal for use on roof terraces and balconies.
- The 10mm internal tile can be laid in a standard manner with tile adhesive. For more information about fixing methods, download the Valverdi Installation Guide.